My research interests span the area of distributed computing systems with emphasis on performance optimization and run-time self-adaptation. My current research mainly revolves around:
- Function-as-a-Service in the Edge-Cloud Continuum
- Performance optimization of data-intensive applications
- Workflow scheduling in the Cloud
Contact informationDipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Ingegneria Informatica
Università di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via del Politecnico 1, 00133 Roma, Italy
Room: D1-15, Building: "Ingegneria dell'Informazione"
Feel free to contact me via e-mail at:
russo.russo (at) ing.uniroma2.it
June 2023 » I am organizing the 1st International Workshop on Quality of Service-aware Serverless Computing (QServ 2023), co-located with IEEE/ACM UCC 2023. Submission deadline: October 2nd!
May 2023 » “Hierarchical Auto-Scaling Policies for Data Stream Processing on Heterogeneous Resources” accepted for publication in ACM TAAS!
Apr 2023 » I am organizing the 1st International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous computing Systems (AI4AS 2023), co-located with ACSOS 2023.
Reviewer for Journals
I review manuscripts submitted to high-quality scientific journals, including IEEE TPDS, IEEE TMC, IEEE TNSM, IEEE TCC, ACM CSUR, FGCS, JPDC.
I am a member of the Technical Review Board of IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- TPC Member, Publicity Chair @ RTAS 2024
- TPC Member @ SSCOPE 2023
- Workshop Co-Chair @ QServ
- Workshop Co-Chair @ AI4AS
- TPC Member @ WSCC 2023
- Publicity & Social Media Co-Chair @ ICPE 2023
- TPC Chair @ 4th International Workshop on Self-Protecting Systems (SPS 2022)
- TPC Member @ DEBS 2022
- Shadow TPC Member @ EuroSys 2022